Please find below the information relating to the protection of personal data of customers of SneakersbeShops, an on-line store that operates as a website at vitkac.com and as a mobile app.
WOLW-POL, a limited liability company in Warsaw, Poland
Address: 01-401 Warszawa, ul. Górczewska 53
The District Court in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of National Court Register, Register for Entrepreneurs, holds the registration documents of the company under the number: KRS 0000205145.
Tax identification number of the company is NIP 5210125041 and the share capital is PLN 30,931,200.00.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Inspektor Ochrony Danych
01-401 Warsaw, Poland
ul. Górczewska 53
SOURCES OF DATA
Data is provided to the Controller by the users of SneakersbeShops when registering for the account, when completing the loyalty card, as well as in course of conclusion and performance of contracts for the sale of goods which are offered at SneakersbeShops.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
A. Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract.
- provision of electronic services by SneakersbeShops;
- establishment and operation of the client account with SneakersbeShops, placement and processing of orders for the goods through the account;
- enforcement of rights arising from the contract of sale, for example the right to cancel the contract or to file a complaint as regards acquired goods;
- handling the matters communicated to the contact address of the store;
- staying in touch as regards processing of orders.
B. Processing is necessary for compliance with legal obligations imposed on the Controller in the area of accounting and tax.
BABY 0-36 MONTHS:
- monitoring the performance of the SneakersbeShops store and its use by the customers;
- matching advertising to your previously viewed content;
- marketing, including direct marketing of own services or goods offered by SneakersbeShops or third parties;
- marketing contact, to the extent and in the manner consistent with relevant provisions of law;
- payment and settlement services;
- ensuring technological and organizational safety of the SneakersbeShops store, its clients and third parties;
- enforcement of SneakersbeShops terms and conditions;
- prevention of fraud;
- analysis of store operations for improving the quality of services to customers;
- competitions, promotional and loyalty programs;
- enforcement of claims before courts, arbitration panels and law enforcement;
- development and analysis of statistics for the SneakersbeShops store;
- documentation and storing of material relating to compliance to legal obligations by the Controller.
D. With your consent, we process personal data in order to:
- McQ Alexander McQueen;
- customize the offers and services to your previous activity.
A STEP AHEAD IN STYLISH SHOES
Consent can be withdrawn at any time.
NO OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA
Provision of personal data is not mandatory but in the case of certain data (name, sex, e-mail address, password) may be necessary to conclude the contract for the provision of electronic services and to use the services, in particular to create an account at SneakersbeShops. Provision of certain data may be required for legal reasons, e.g. for production of an invoice.
RIGHTS AGAINST THE CONTROLLER
The data subject is entitled to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject, or to object to processing, as well as to the right to data portability.
As regards the processing of personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority:
Generalny Inspektor Ochrony Danych Osobowych
Comme des Garcons x Nike
00-193 Warsaw, Poland
We share your data with individuals and organizations that provide services to the Controller in order to operate the store. They fall within the following categories of entities:
- providers of information technology services,
- providers of payment and settlement services,
- Versace Jeans Couture,
- PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING,
- providers of postal and courier services,
- Choose your location.
the hottest trend of the season.
ul. Górczewska 53:
- recovery of claims resulting from the contract above or from contracts relating to purchase of goods or services by customers of SneakersbeShops;
- compliance with legal obligations, e.g. tax;
- combat fraud or abuse to the detriment of SneakersbeShops, customers and third parties;
- statistics and archival documentation.
We store data for the period that is required for the protection of Controller’s legal interest, at least for the period of limitation for any claims to which the data is relevant.
We store personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the electronic services contract or to the moment of objection.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
We transfer your personal data to countries outside the EEA (European Economic Area) which the European Commission has recognized as providing adequate level of protection.
AUTOMATED DATA PROCESSING AND PROFILING
Controller processes your personal data in manner of automated decision-making, including profiling. Such processing will not produce legal effect or affect you in a similar manner.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your device by the Internet browser. Cookies enable web servers to identify the device on which they are stored for the period of validity or registration of the cookie.
You can decide if your device accepts cookies by managing your browser settings. In particular, you can always revoke your consent for cookies and disable or limit cookies in the settings of the browser. You can also delete all or some cookies that have been stored during previous sessions.
Depending on the settings of your browser, cookies can be stored on your device. Such cookies can be put to various tasks:
- Comme des Garcons x Nike;
- Adoption of the SneakersbeShops store to your display preferences (e.g. resolution of the screen) and other system settings of your device;
- Management of your account with SneakersbeShops as regards registration, access and use of the account, and operation of your shopping cart;
- Security, e.g. you can be asked to re-log to your account after a certain period of inactivity;
- statistics and archival documentation.
SneakersbeShops utilizes outside applications, such as Twitter and Facebook that can identify you and allow to share content from SneakersbeShops or inform about the content that you have been browsing.
In addition to cookies, SneakersbeShops employs other identifiers: web beacons and tags.